Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the target we obviously want.
I understand that. I just don't think he's worth the money being banded about?
We have bought some very good players the past few seasons and I just don't see him being worth 50% more than our transfer record. if we are going to splash that much money I would rather us spend it on a Striker. At least Kane has done it season in season out unlike Grealish.

Fans of other clubs don't think it looks like desperation, they're shitting themselves. They can recognize that City have built a squad where there are only about 10 players in the whole league who play elsewhere who noticeably and obviously improve us the second they sign. Of those, we are in for the 2 who could leave because they don't play for Chelsea, Liverpool or United.
Summed up nicely. The rivals are shitting themselves, hence why the FFP cries are louder. They know what adding such quality could mean for their prospects in the league. That alone is a very good idea of the players we are aiming for.

maybe , you then move on to another target. one swallow doesn't make a summer.
You seriously think that there are several players who are on capable of improving Manchester City's squad who are identifiable and on the market? It took years to replace KOmpany. It will probably take years to replace Kane. Players of the ability of Grealish are very rare indeed.

You don't just fire off £100m with a scattergun and see what you snag.

IF he does have that emotion, then maybe, just maybe we should stay well clear.

I watched us lose players in the past, Barnes, Owen and SWP, all seemed not to want to leave "their" club and to an extent their careers suffered.

If Grealish or for that matter Kane are not 100% committed, walk away and quickly.

100m transfers have huge pressures regardless for the player involved, they have to be totally committed.

Last year we had the same issue with Messi and hence why I was against the deal, Messi would not force the issue, why, because he loves his club, that is enough to put me off any player, however good.
THere is no suggestion that Grealish has got cold feet. We're just working towards a conclusion. At least I hope so!

I understand that. I just don't think he's worth the money being banded about?
We have bought some very good players the past few seasons and I just don't see him being worth 50% more than our transfer record. if we are going to splash that much money I would rather us spend it on a Striker. At least Kane has done it season in season out unlike Grealish.
There is only one price for Grealish and that is what someone is willing to pay, so you can put whatever figure you want for his signature, but the club have decided he is worth it. As for getting a striker, don't you believe we are in for one as well as Grealish?

I don’t do Twitter. Is it just that KDB has liked a JG tweet about liking Kyle Walker’s video? Does that mean something? Wouldn’t KDB employ someone to do that even if it did mean something?
Someone screenshotted Grealish liking a video of Walker with his Prem medals saying he's ready for the season. So naturally people think something's up. The screenshot was then liked by KDB (or his socials team), again creating speculation that something could be up.

Just usual twitter conspiracy if you wanna read into it to get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.