Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but no where near Manchester, or not in the vicinity of a medical centre. Unless student nurse housing comes under that category!
tenor.gif

Kante is incredible but if we're talking in an attacking sense it is a fair comment. City aside, I would struggle to name you 5 better midfielders than him. Might be close, but names I could think of are Tielemans, Maddison, Bruno (just from a numbers pov).. who else? Mount maybe? Even these are on par I'd say, not lesser players, but not better either.
Here is one especially for you....enjoy

View attachment 22483
Hopefully city can afford to buy him some shorts that fit

Kid in tweeting something daft shocker. It was 9 years ago.

Not the point I was making, thought that much would be obvious.

I wasn't saying why did he tweet pro-Utd stuff - that's obvious, he's a fan of theirs. Or was back then.

I'm saying why delete them now? Stuff like that is picked up by fans and the media (somehow) so it's a strange thing to do right at this time given everything going on with the City bid.

He's not one day woke up (or his media team hasn't) and thought 'shit we've got to get rid of those Utd tweets from 9 years ago' - something will have prompted it.

Trying to bring some positivity to the otherwise flapping that was going on.

You seriously think that there are several players who are on capable of improving Manchester City's squad who are identifiable and on the market? It took years to replace KOmpany. It will probably take years to replace Kane. Players of the ability of Grealish are very rare indeed.

You don't just fire off £100m with a scattergun and see what you snag.
What makes you think he can repeat last season for the next five? Its a risk isn't it? And a big one at £100m.

City make transfer mistakes like every club and so does Pep.

I don’t do Twitter. Is it just that KDB has liked a JG tweet about liking Kyle Walker’s video? Does that mean something? Wouldn’t KDB employ someone to do that even if it did mean something?
The agency wouldn’t (shouldn’t) like something like that due to the connotations, so it’ll most likely be KDB. In most cases the player keeps access to their account but pies off the general posting / content creation and fan engagement to the agency.

Regardless, it likely means nothing. Just something else to cause knicker wetting in the Midlands.

Not the point I was making, thought that much would be obvious.

I wasn't saying why did he tweet pro-Utd stuff - that's obvious, he's a fan of theirs. Or was back then.

I'm saying why delete them now? Stuff like that is picked up by fans and the media (somehow) so it's a strange thing to do right at this time given everything going on with the City bid.

He's not one day woke up (or his media team hasn't) and thought 'shit we've got to get rid of those Utd tweets from 9 years ago' - something will have prompted it.

Trying to bring some positivity to the otherwise flapping that was going on.
I don’t think he was a United fan. I’d imagine it was more anti city considering he’s a villa lad and the hatred they had for us because of Barry still and Milner. I agree with deleting them though, no need. Doherty was an arsenal fan and when he joined spurs they actually done a funny welcome video of him reading his old tweets and deleting them.

There is only one price for Grealish and that is what someone is willing to pay, so you can put whatever figure you want for his signature, but the club have decided he is worth it. As for getting a striker, don't you believe we are in for one as well as Grealish?
Well we will see. Just strikes me as a big risk lumping that much on one player who hasn't done it season in season out and isn't much if any better than most of our midfield. I know we have a budget but clearly we don't have a bottomless pit of money like some seem to think on here.

But if he comes in then great, I will support him as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.