Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... in both cases he is younger than peak... 25 is younger than 26 or 27.
I think you're splitting hairs now for a player who turns 26 in September, but yes strictly speaking we'd be signing him, if we sign him, just before his prime.

Reactions: kun
The difference between Kane & Grealish is that Grealish doesn't need to force the move. The bid's gone in & met the clause. Apparently he's got his meeting today to finalise his exit (or his new deal) with the Villa hierarchy, and if the move to City is still on (which City no doubt still think it is), he'll be on his way up the M6.

Kane, because there's no clause and because Levy's a bellend of the highest order, has to force it. And he is by not turning up for training.

If this is the case I find it strange he's still training.

He need's to be training somewhere to be ready for the start of the season and if he does leave, he'll want it to be on good terms.

It's more strange that Harry hasn't turned up, but then again he wont be in a rush to make the first game.

Why? He is still employed by AVFC. Until he signs, he's their player.
The comment I replied to mentioned a release cause being paid. If that's been done he's not employed by AVFC. I'm replying to that aspect only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.