Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment I replied to mentioned a release cause being paid. If that's been done he's not employed by AVFC. I'm replying to that aspect only.

He is still a Villa player until he signs a deal with us. The bid going in and being accepted means it's in Jack's hands now

The comment I replied to mentioned a release cause being paid. If that's been done he's not employed by AVFC. I'm replying to that aspect only.
This isn't the case. If there is a release clause, It won't be a "Spanish style" release clause. The money will go straight from City to Villa (as opposed to the player buying himself out of his contract). Grealish would be free to go to training until the deal is finalised.

This isn't the case. If there is a release clause, It won't be a "Spanish style" release clause. The money will go straight from City to Villa (as opposed to the player buying himself out of his contract). Grealish would be free to go to training until the deal is finalised.
Understood, my mistake then!

Maybe he wants to train. Might want to see his mates. Might feel he needs to train after his holiday

No surprise here, but I must say I’m flapping

Makes no sense for him to stay at Villa, but they are so confident he’s staying (even after a bid) they have me flapping!

Unlike Harry, Grealish doesn't have to force a move. It's that simple. Their circumstances aren't similar, Grealish could still move next summer to whoever else, but this is the final opportunity for Kane. So yeah, ones calm and returned to the club to train normally and letting things pan out, and the other has to take a stand in order for things to happen. Hope it's not too optimistic for the forum, just logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.