Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEN article about us only being able to afford 1 must have lit a fire under Kane. Getting in before grealish haha

Yes and this morning there was an article on their App saying United had a plan in respect to buying Kane and this was buying him next summer.

Heard from who?
From the guy who is based in Cheltenham, last day when he informed me that Grealish was signing for Manchester City, I was taken aback because he is into cricket and knows zilch about football so hearing from him before the news broke was pleasantly surprising, hopefully he is correct this time too.

From the guy who is based in Cheltenham, last day when he informed me that Grealish was signing for Manchester City, I was taken aback because he is into cricket and knows zilch about football so hearing from him before the news broke was pleasantly surprising, hopefully he is correct this time too.
I wasn't going to drink today, because it's been a monumental 3 days of sesh.

Do I need to go to the off license or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.