Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to drink today, because it's been a monumental 3 days of sesh.

Do I need to go to the off license or not?
We've now got people in India who have friends in Cheltenham who know nothing about football saying it 'could' be done today. Well fuck me, if that doesnt deserve extending your 3 day sesh i dont know what will.

Latest article by Stu on Kane and Grealish

Takeaways:
Grealish is set for a £100million move as long as he gives the agreement after returning to training this week, and if Villa don’t decide to play hard-ball, but negotiations for Kane could be more tricky.

Later in article;
Of course, that depends on them nailing down Grealish for around the £100million fee being touted, and bringing in Kane for something close to their own valuation of between £100-120million.

We've now got people in India who have friends in Cheltenham who know nothing about football saying it 'could' be done today. Well fuck me, if that doesnt deserve extending your 3 day sesh i dont know what will.
You might well be surprised to know that they even play football in weekends, and have team named Mohun Bagan FC West Bengal and East Bengal FC West Bengal down in London. Look up Mohun Bagan FC in Google, India might be crazy about cricket but West Bengal has always been a football loving state and majority of em vouched for England durng Euros including myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.