Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa fan coming in peace. I don’t think a bid has been accepted yet otherwise the club wouldn’t publicly show him training the way they have. I doubt it’s a done deal. To be honest, do you even need him?
KDB is injury prone and Bernardo wants to leave so to answer your question yh we do need him

My sources are telling me that Prince William has intervened at the last minute with a view to persuading him to stay and is offering a night with Kate Middleton into the bargain. Jack said no thanks she's not my type.
Tier?

Villa fan coming in peace. I don’t think a bid has been accepted yet otherwise the club wouldn’t publicly show him training the way they have. I doubt it’s a done deal. To be honest, do you even need him?

There's definitely some sort of hold up for whatever reason. Could be Grealish having second thoughts though that's doubtful or could be something as simple as sorting out loyalty bonuses or clearing the payment.

Given in the past we’ve had plan b and c’s for transfer targets I wonder who would be in the wings if Kane or Grealish fail to materialise ?

Not that I am fretting or worried or know anything just curious who I next “Rueben Diaz” maybe

Ings would be an obvious choice for kane

Keeping Bernado might be an option, assuming he was in the frame to move out and his head is in the right place -
maadison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.