Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's definitely some sort of hold up for whatever reason. Could be Grealish having second thoughts though that's doubtful or could be something as simple as sorting out loyalty bonuses or clearing the payment.
Don’t say that. You will get slaughtered on here.

If it was the latter two then why would Villa carry on like everything is normal? Would be very bad PR. Better to just let him train privately surely. I honestly don’t believe there is a clause and the owners want more than City are prepared to pay.

We can be sure if Grealish deal fails, we will have the resources to bring in another World Class midfielder.
Is it a coincidence that City are lining up English players?

Don’t say that. You will get slaughtered on here.

You got slaughtered because you came across as having info from your mate but it transpires he just had a dicky tum, sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth closed and just let people think you might be an idiot rather than open it and confirm it.

There's definitely some sort of hold up for whatever reason. Could be Grealish having second thoughts though that's doubtful or could be something as simple as sorting out loyalty bonuses or clearing the payment.
Think as others have stated this transfers aren’t done over night, sure this and any other targets would have been in the pipe for some months…

Whether we need him or not - you have to look to improve every season, Grealish is one of the few that is likely to improve us, personally I would have thought a striker and left back would have been the priorities to close first as that (to me) is our bigger need but who knows where those negotiations are at timeline wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.