Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you chose Stones & Sterling, not Mangala & Mendy. Well chosen.

Btw, what would you have said about Stones 14 months ago? That’s rhetorical!
Okay. Let's take Mangala and Mendy for this sake. We shouldn't sign anyone out of fear they'll turn out like them? Big signings come with big risks.

Let's pick Stones too, I wouldn't have said this 14 months ago, no. He was down bad and in horrendous form. I'm glad it's sorted. But the two seasons before that as well then? He performed really well. It's less about revisionism and more about what can be done right now to improve. I'm certain we will have more signings in the future and some will turn out shite that we overpaid for and some would be absolute bargains like Zinchenko's. I'll put my trust in Pep and co if they believe Grealish is that guy for now. Whether he works out or not, we don't know.

Villa were pumped full of money from their owner when in the Second Division that took them all the way to the European Cup. They broke national transfer records when outside the top division. Feel like nobody seems to know this.
That can’t be right.
Every other club that has ever won things in the past have done do without spending money, they all play for the love of the shirt and are boyhood fans.
Apart from us obviously.

Where’s the context. White for 50 million. United have just paid 70 plus million for a man with zero premier league experience. You ignore me because you can’t come up with a reason and instead of accepting reality you just repeat shite. He’s English, years left on a contract and the selling club do not have to sell. Add to the city extra we always seem to have to pay and bang you get your price and close to it. It’s not hard to understand is it. By all means disagree with it but to not understand it is stupidity
Your disrespect is getting annoying. Agree or don’t, but let’s not be a dick about it.

I “understand,” but “disagree.”

Opinions make forums. Mine is based on what has gone before, what I value and why, and whether I think he is worth breaking the British transfer record to obtain.

Yours?

Add to the city extra we always seem to have to pay and bang you get your price and close to it.”

Even you think we are getting mugged!!!

Your disrespect is getting annoying. Agree or don’t, but let’s not be a dick about it.

I “understand,” but “disagree.”

Opinions make forums. Mine is based on what has gone before, what I value and why, and whether I think he is worth breaking the British transfer record to obtain.

Yours?

Add to the city extra we always seem to have to pay and bang you get your price and close to it.”

Even you think we are getting mugged!!!

Are you still bitching about the price? It's happening. Get over it.

Someone listen to the 93.20 podcast with Jack Gaughan today? Is he said somthing intresting about Grealish??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.