Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's coming. "Blisters" on his second day back at training, cmon.. Though I still cant wrap my head around why we're in for him over Kane though.. If Bernardo has found a club then it would make more sense to me, but it certainly seems like there isn't a big, if any of a market out there for him this summer.
Blisters are on his knees !

I was going to say you don't need to be a history fan to know any of that, but on second thoughts you're sadly correct.

You know, I've studied and taught history one way or another all my life, but I wouldn't be able to tell you off the top of my head and without Wikiing it the exact date for the Fire of London (it's in Charles II's reign, and early in it, that's as good as I can do), as for the plague and Henry VIII, that doesn't actually make any sense. Date of birth for Henry? Date when he acceded to the throne? (that I can do), date when he died? (that too). But it could be any of those questions. The plague came and went many times in European history — there was a virulent bout of it in London in the 1660s, but it was around on and off for centuries before that. Trafalgar and Waterloo should be a piece of piss for any British person who's taken a passing interest in history. Victoria's accession to the throne is a slightly tricky one. People identify Victoria with the entire 19th century, and it's slightly surprising to find that she came on to the scene way into the century. One that would stump most non-historians, or avid readers of history, I suspect, without looking it up, would be who came before her? Because he is a complete non-entity.

(I'm a bit bored with the never ending story Jack and will-he-won't-he, that's why I've gone totally off topic without anyone actually having invited it…)

Sam Lee has been taking nothing but shit off of Villa fans for days now. I think it's unprofessional but fuck it if he wants to troll those abusive pricks then go ahead I say.

You know, I've studied and taught history one way or another all my life, but I wouldn't be able to tell you off the top of my head and without Wikiing it the exact date for the Fire of London (it's in Charles II's reign, and early in it, that's as good as I can do), as for the plague and Henry VIII, that doesn't actually make any sense. Date of birth for Henry? Date when he acceded to the throne? (that I can do), date when he died? (that too). But it could be any of those questions. The plague came and went many times in European history — there was a virulent bout of it in London in the 1660s, but it was around on and off for centuries before that. Trafalgar and Waterloo should be a piece of piss for any British person who's taken a passing interest in history. Victoria's accession to the throne is a slightly tricky one. People identify Victoria with the entire 19th century, and it's slightly surprising to find that she came on to the scene way into the century. One that would stump most non-historians, or avid readers of history, I suspect, without looking it up, would be who came before her? Because he is a complete non-entity.

(I'm a bit bored with the never ending story Jack and will-he-won't-he, that's why I've gone totally off topic without anyone actually having invited it…)
Damn sight more interesting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.