Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny but “Andy Greys son” as a reliable source is about as perfect an example of jumping the shark as I can think of.
It's no more ridiculous than anybody else. He's a Villa fan, he's been around Villa people most of his life. Makes sense he might know some people at Villa.

I happen to know that one of the most concrete ITKs ever had a source because they dated someone at the club in high school, and people hung on their every word because they were accurate.

I don't know he doesn't strike me as a liar. Maybe he does to you.

Not being funny but “Andy Greys son” as a reliable source is about as perfect an example of jumping the shark as I can think of.
What, a lifelong Villa fan who is the son of a Villa legend who is still involved in the game professionally? The same Villa legend who told someone on here personally that Grealish was joining City several weeks ago?

Andy Grays lad on Twitter. Other Villa fans are saying that he's always spot on. He's not a kid either, he's in his 40s, a huge Villa fan and got kids of his own.

He's calmly and rationally explaining that Grealish to City is done. He's gutted but it's done. The delay was that Villas owners stalled to see if they could have one last push to convince him to stay but that has failed. He says it's announced possibly as soon as tomorrow but the decision was made.

He isn't attention seeking, he's not making nonsensical statements, he's not chasing clout. He's a friendly and middle aged man who other rational non dickhead Villa people are saying is nailed on. He's not an "ITK", he's not being vague and he's not trying to attract people's attention.

Given the information he's given, the scenario he's given, and the way he has put it out there without being bombastic, I'm inclined to really believe this guy and I'm super cynical on these things.

For Grealish it's a bit now or never really. Same for Kane but more urgent for him as he's a couple of years older.

Grealish got Villa up, was instrumental in getting them to a cup final and established in the premier league . This is his big chance to upgrade, or he can stay at Villa as their star man and probably win nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.