Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Grays lad on Twitter. Other Villa fans are saying that he's always spot on. He's not a kid either, he's in his 40s, a huge Villa fan and got kids of his own.

He's calmly and rationally explaining that Grealish to City is done. He's gutted but it's done. The delay was that Villas owners stalled to see if they could have one last push to convince him to stay but that has failed. He says it's announced possibly as soon as tomorrow but the decision was made.

He isn't attention seeking, he's not making nonsensical statements, he's not chasing clout. He's a friendly and middle aged man who other rational non dickhead Villa people are saying is nailed on. He's not an "ITK", he's not being vague and he's not trying to attract people's attention.

Given the information he's given, the scenario he's given, and the way he has put it out there without being bombastic, I'm inclined to really believe this guy and I'm super cynical on these things.

Andy Grays lad on Twitter. Other Villa fans are saying that he's always spot on. He's not a kid either, he's in his 40s, a huge Villa fan and got kids of his own.

He's calmly and rationally explaining that Grealish to City is done. He's gutted but it's done. The delay was that Villas owners stalled to see if they could have one last push to convince him to stay but that has failed. He says it's announced possibly as soon as tomorrow but the decision was made.

He isn't attention seeking, he's not making nonsensical statements, he's not chasing clout. He's a friendly and middle aged man who other rational non dickhead Villa people are saying is nailed on. He's not an "ITK", he's not being vague and he's not trying to attract people's attention.
most villa fans say he knows fuck all

That has been thought of. She already has last year’s Villa shirt with Grealish on the back, so it’ll be a great wind up.
My new shirt might end up with stab holes in it, fingers crossed I’m not dressed in it at the time!
Don’t bother with the £110 authentic version then pal & just get the chain mail one.

Andy Gray’s son Jamie really breaking Villa hearts right now. Basically saying their owners have done everything to convince him to stay but it’s not enough, his mind is made up and his mind is on City. He’s been asked if it’s his opinion or something more than that and he said he always says when something is his opinion (in other words, this is not opinion it’s fact). Then he was asked what if City don’t meet their valuation (as there’s been no reports of the bid being accepted) and he just said “they have”. Couldn’t be more relaxed now about this one. It’s clearly just a matter of time.

Not being funny but “Andy Greys son” as a reliable source is about as perfect an example of jumping the shark as I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.