Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks. Fuck villa.

All the shite they have been spewing recently and they want respect for winning one european cup which means they are bigger than us.

As for "it’s more about turning up when they don’t." The stadium regularly looks half empty so thats nonsense.
And not forgetting them giving Delph and Barry shite after signing for us waving £20 pound notes bitter fuckers

Fits the facts…

There is a release clause or this transfer would not have got out of the starting block.

City offered Grealish improved terms

Villa matched the terms

Grealish chose City

City negotiating how the release clause will be paid

Coming up…..

Payment terms agreed

Grealish signs

Villa Talk meltdown (Evening VT btw)

Undisclosed Fee

Press say fee was £125 million

Villa fans calm down but plan a lot of booing

Press say it’s unfair and re-start the Kane for £160 million stories

Tebas queries how City can afford all this

Pep tells Tebas to get back in his box

City win a lot

Villa spend and improve the squad

Far away?
From a week ago…how am I doing? I got the press figure wrong. I’m currently waiting on Tebas ;-)

If you don’t understand that supporting a club that isn’t winning is as honourable or even more honourable than supporting a club that wins everything then you’ve only been a City fan since 2008 and you haven’t got a scoobie as to what being a City supporter is all about.

And you don’t need to swear to add emphasis.
tenor-3.gif

Pull your neck in you sad child.

It’s only a few dick head kids at Villa who are having a pop at the situation and only the dick head kids in our support responding with at the ‘look at our history it’s bigger than yours’ nonsense.
You’re as bad as the red dippers and it’s an embarrassment to our fan base.

As someone else has said were you at wembley last year?Im sure amongst their supporters that day was one decent rational Villa fan, unfortunately I didn't meet them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.