Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attended a midweek night game at Villa in the mid 70’s.
I was a school kid at the time, I missed the coach home and I didn’t have a coin in my pocket but Villa fans had a whip round and paid for a train ticket for me.
They’re good supporters, they’re loyal to their club and it’s a big club.

Only a few dickhead kids causing a fuss at their end and only a few dickhead kids responding with the embarrassingly scouse-like “look at our ‘istory“ shite.
You weren’t at the Carabao cup final were you? You met a few good lads 50 years ago, so all the cuntish behaviour in more recent times is fine? In the 70s Villa fans we’re definitely in general better than Birmingham fans, that has long since changed. The 2020 version are in the majority utter cunts

I attended a midweek night game at Villa in the mid 70’s.
I was a school kid at the time, I missed the coach home and I didn’t have a coin in my pocket but Villa fans had a whip round and paid for a train ticket for me.
They’re good supporters, they’re loyal to their club and it’s a big club.

Only a few dickhead kids causing a fuss at their end and only a few dickhead kids responding with the embarrassingly scouse-like “look at our ‘istory“ shite.
Did you see the shit Barry, Milner and Delph got? How about the Carabao final where there was a huge racial undertone to everything they said? Horrible horrible fanbase and I hope they’re crying into their cereal this morning.

You had a good experience with them in the 70s. That’s 50 years and two generations ago

As another poster asked you, did you go to the Carabao cup final? The vast majority of them were utter cunts, as I found out despite having my wife and two young kids with me. Just to be clear, whether you like swearing or not, the vast majority of Villa fans were utter cunts that day, and will still be utter cunts now

A few of their‘s acting like idiots doe#n’t mean that you need to lower yourself to bragging about history like a sad scouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.