Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activated his release clause according to Talkshite. Villa wanted him to sign a new contract to increase it.
The cheeky fuckers. He did that last season so they would get a fat wedge now, yet they wanted that again?

Record fee not enough for them it seems, i wonder what they wanted as the new clause, greedy fuckers. They must have basically wanted to price him out of being able to leave.

Fee is apparently £75m up front with add-ons and wages being considered in the £100m figure.

I'd be wary of the source though, it quotes footyinsider or whatever. However, I will as usual believe it because it makes sense ;-)

I attended a midweek night game at Villa in the mid 70’s.
I was a school kid at the time, I missed the coach home and I didn’t have a coin in my pocket but Villa fans had a whip round and paid for a train ticket for me.
They’re good supporters, they’re loyal to their club and it’s a big club.

Only a few dickhead kids causing a fuss at their end and only a few dickhead kids responding with the embarrassingly scouse-like “look at our ‘istory“ shite.
Because things that happened 50 odd years ago definitely means it’s the same now in a specific area. Jesus, the West Bank wasn’t even Israeli back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.