Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not all Villa fans have lost their mind, this is from VillaTalk....

Can people not change their mind?

Is it not possible that in an interview when he's just signed a new contract that he did think his future was at Villa?

12 months later after he's had a great season, a good Euros, become THE superstar of English football, and has one of the best clubs and managers in the world wanting to sign him for a record transfer on huge wages to play with some of the best players in the world, including his idol in KDB... is it not possible that that could change somebody's mind?

I'll never cease to be amazed at the narrow mindedness of Villa fans. As if we have a gods given right to keep every player we want to keep just because we're villa.

We're a midtable club. Our best players get sold. It happens. Get over it

Trevor Sinclair slagging us off big time on Talk Sh.t now. Ruining football, how can we spend such money given COVID etc and clubs struggling. What a Muppet !

I'm quite happy about this.

What do we think this means for Bernardo? If he's staying, I just can't see even Pep being able to keep them all happy. One early slip-up in a cup and the minutes get even slimmer..

Don't get him lately. Said the same last week about Kane, and then starts banging on how good Sancho and Haaland would be together at the rags. Hope he's not selling out, for more appearances on the shitshow
Not heard him for a while but last time I did he was as pro city as anybody could be

maybe he was told to reign it in or he’s out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.