Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers lads. Yeah I’m sure we can agree there’s good and back in all fan groups… Villa have their share of knuckle draggers as do all teams.

I think with Jack it’s more disappointing as he’s a proper local lad, grew up going to Villa games and his family are all fans and stuff, so it sort of feels like if a team can’t keep a player like that then what chance do we have of ever keeping a good player.

It’s just one of those things though, and it’s only a game! Got a feeling City will retain the PL this year, and perhaps have another close one in the CL maybe even win that.

Well done any way lads. You’ve got one hell of a player, who I would say (having watched a lot of him) will get better and better in the next few years.
We’ll said. We’d be as distraught if Foden left in similar circumstance. There but for the grace of our owners…

Just hope the majority of your support drown out those intent on barracking him and that you reinvest wisely.

I just saw in the manchester united Star online, that Grealish is costing £172m and Pogba cost £89m.

So Grealish is £75m fee plus a max £25m add ons plus £72m wages for his entire contract and as far as I know no additional agents fees.

Whereas pogbad was £89m fee, add ons ignored, agents fees ignored, and he has had no wages over his entire contract.

Good to know everything is being compared on a fair like for like basis!

And some people still maintain that there is no anti-City pro-Scum agenda. Fucking naive doesn’t come close

Used to think he was overrated when a couple of years ago, been my favourite player to watch in world football outside of City and Messi last couple of seasons. Absolutely love his style and cant wait to see him slot in with Kev, Phil Riyad, Raz and all the others.

Hopefully Harry isnt far behind

Don't you get it, he's reading the narrative talksport are spouting.
This is called jealousy, I don't for one minute this is straight from trevors mouth, this is talksport being bitter.

We Said the narrative would change and there is the proof. Expect sky sports to wheel every ex villa player to put a negative slant on proceedings.

But just remember how they break the rags transfers, all smiles, all bells and whistles, all great signings, not one ounce of negativity, watch the difference with ours.
It's called I want to keep my job because I am skint.

Who would employ Trevor, he is not the brightest of chaps.

Jack Grealish woooooohhh
Jack Grealish wooooooooohhh
He come from Brummieville
He cost 100 mil

On a serious note, I'm sure someone can come up with something along these lines.

Not heard him for a while but last time I did he was as pro city as anybody could be

maybe he was told to reign it in or he’s out

As I don't have sky I turned on talkshite and he's banging on about how us spending so much on one player with covid, poor lower league clubs struggling doesn't sit well with him, blah fucking blah. He's more of a snake than Grealish for taking the cash to slag us off.

Talkshite an absolute arena of boiling piss, it's glorious.

"Jack won't get a game"
"City have got too many midfielders"
"Jack will have to improve his off the ball game"
"City don't play wingers"

Sublime this is today.

It's been the same story with every single top tier signing we've made over the last nine years.

They never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.