Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers lads. Yeah I’m sure we can agree there’s good and back in all fan groups… Villa have their share of knuckle draggers as do all teams.

I think with Jack it’s more disappointing as he’s a proper local lad, grew up going to Villa games and his family are all fans and stuff, so it sort of feels like if a team can’t keep a player like that then what chance do we have of ever keeping a good player.

It’s just one of those things though, and it’s only a game! Got a feeling City will retain the PL this year, and perhaps have another close one in the CL maybe even win that.

Well done any way lads. You’ve got one hell of a player, who I would say (having watched a lot of him) will get better and better in the next few years.
Nice post pal. Out of interest where did the united supporter recent comments come from as I always thought he was pure villa?

Another talent which helps squas rotation.

A squad of two similiar standards of teams being able to put out will help players rest and fight on all levels.

Nine players for five positions is overkill IMO. We don't want our world-class players each starting around half the possible games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.