Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets better hahahah

Is reality now hitting for them. Even with 100m in the bank it's not going to mean anything because all players want Europe consistently and when you do get there that's when UEFA pull their pants down, pin your arms and Shit on your face. The revenue and sponsorship needed to keep the books balanced is a juggling act. See Everton's situation now ! At the brink of FFP sanctions

How are they taking the news? cba going to rawk
Different to most. Most are airing their jealousy against the player. Rawk are still droning on about FFP, we well get caught out, smoking guns and all round obsession with what we spend. Oh and Pep is still a cheque book manager.

Good old rawk.

Blues don’t listen to talksport today.

Grealish has no ambition & not worth the fee!!!

can the media in this country not celebrate a young footballer making a fortune & hopefully going to help a British team win champs league & be coached by god himself.

utd waste millions nothing said
Chelsea about to spunk £90 mil on Lukaku nothing said

city sign one of the most exciting English prospects & we are ruining football

fxxk off
You’re not on the same stage of realisation as I am. We went from most peoples second favourite club, because we never upset anybody, to the most hated. First I was hurt, then angry, then numb followed by acceptance. The final stage is embracing change and learning to enjoy it.

In summary, I’m gonna listen to them for a laugh. Piss Boilers FC strike again. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.