Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Jack signs, assuming he does, could we replace his poll with one for whether people think Occupied Palestine Blues (who thinks villa fans are great) went to the Carabao cup final against them or not?

In other news does anyone know if Chicago Blue is up yet and does he know Grealish is signing? He will be pleased

I’m up and I’m pleased.

Can’t wait for last game of the season and the possibility that Jack will share his trophy with his childhood club fans, who will surely celebrate as well.

Just the shithouse media trying to sell Jack to Man Ure last summer. He is a Villa lad. I know a lad who grew up with him and the Man U stuff was all rubbish, just wishful thinking by their fans I think.
Given he’s not from Manchester there’s always a good chance of being a Rag. We are very lucky to get JG, a very exciting player. Don’t expect him to be the most fouled player in the Orem any more though. I can’t say good luck for the season due to the appalling behaviour of so many of your fans at Wembley, I do however wish you all the best

is he training on the train to manchester? fuck off FOOTBALL DAILY

FD used to be good but they're now essentially a load of 20 somethings who talk in nothing but stats and seem to despise their own viewers, except for a few good presenters they still have.

I’m up and I’m pleased.

Can’t wait for last game of the season and the possibility that Jack will share his trophy with his childhood club fans, who will surely celebrate as well.
I hadn’t realised who the last game was against, hopefully wrapped up before then, and Jack will be wrapped up on the bench awaiting our second CL final

Have we got nobody:-

Working in the club shop, printing names on shirts?
Car park attending at private hospitals?
Outside the training ground watching cones?
On the City Stadium Tour, seeing Jack in the bogs?
Working for the limo firm City use?
Showing his girlfriend around a Prestbury pile?
Cutting his hair?

This place isn't what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.