Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all sorry for going off track on the thread but..I had the biopsy yesterday but unfortunately ( without going into too much detail) they wasn’t able to get the tissue they were looking for so we’ve agreed to leave it for two months and have my psa’s checked regularly. Once again thank you to each everyone of you for your messages it makes a big difference.
whilst I’ve got your attention please, please lads those who are now 50+ go and get your prostrates bloods checked it’s so important I wouldn’t wish my worse enemy what we’ve gone through and are going through. But I feel a bit more optimistic. Take care enjoy your summer.
Up the blues.
Good luck mate, wish you well

Imo Villa have done well out of this.

They've lost Grealish but the money has enabled them to sign Ings, Buendia, Bailey and probably Cantwell.

Gives them more depth and more goals that.
The spurs replacement of Bale speaks volumes against this

The wonderful thing is no one will know till 24/36 months
Nope. You only say that when you are in denial. Right now, he is not worth that money. He might be a balon d’or contender next season or never but we don’t know that yet.

Makes you wonder if Villa agreed the 75m / 25m split on the agreement rather than all once if we let them get a couple of deals through on the quiet whilst claiming the deal was 50/50. They got to strengthen without exploited on fee, Jack got his move and we got our man. Win for all parties

“As per a report by Football Insider, the initial cost for Manchester City is believed to be £75 million with a further £25 million attached as success-based incentives.”

Hmmm, now who do we know who has been suggesting such figures (“around £70M”), citing £100M as a little steep as a “transfer fee”?!

;-)

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.