Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spurs replacement of Bale speaks volumes against this

Grealish is a really weird player for Villa.

When he is fully fit they look like a side who can challenge the top 8. Without him they look like a relegation side.

I think if they sell him and make the replacements they’ve been linked with, they won’t be as good as if he stays but they will be far more consistent without him.

You would expect them to finish in the top 10.

I have been able to follow this thread with a detached objectivity after last summer's trauma, but thanks to Tolmie and Billy Shears for their accurate information (even from on holiday north of the border, Tolm) which spared me ploughing through reams of rubbish from our very helpful and impartial media, although the civil war at the MEN was at least entertaining. May I suggest you treat yourself to a large, celebratory Laphroaig Quarter Cask, Tolmie, while still in Scotland. Billy - whatever your favourite tipple is. And get us Harry Kane soon!

We badly needed the dough. SWP was happy here & wasn't pushing for a move, but he wasn't unhappy about the opportunity to step up either.

In the end, SWP got his move back home to London, & we got a badly needed £21m to pay off our debts. Gutted, but at the time I had to appreciate the bigger picture. Just a pity that Moureen killed off the special carefree talent SWP had. :-(
Yep. But do you know what, he had a nice little cameo on his return

No he wont , he would have one days training if that, we need the first team up to speed , he will barely have got his boots on , pep rearely starts a newbie straight away
How is he getting the first team up to speed if he doesn't play them in friendlies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.