Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a brilliant signing, can play as a wide left forward or as a left sided 8, him and Phil are going to be so interchangeable have a feeling they wil strike up a great relationship on the pitch. Pity that defence minded clown Southgate couldn't see the potential.
Southgate isnt defence minded as such. He just isnt good enough, which is no criticism really, he just wasnt quite up to the job when it mattered and didmt know how to incorporate either foden, grealish, or, most importantly, both

Keep us up to date with things mate,enjoy the new season and don't forget,you've got a lot of us in your corner.
Thank you mate ...absolutely amazing you people . It won’t get forgotten.
It means so much .
I can’t really can’t say much more but.. what a great bunch my band of brothers. X

I’ve thought it will be his next job for ages now. Don’t see him taking another club job, not so soon after City anyway. I’m pretty sure he won’t want to manage Spain, so England would be his ideal choice.
It would almost be tailor-made for him wouldn't it? He'd know half the team just by managing them and he will know loads about the rest of the squad as he's a Professor of the sport.

Imagine how good it would be - watching City winning trophy after trophy then everyone in the country lapping up Pep-football as we blast the World Cup! Even better if we played Mancini's Italy in the final! :)

Seriously though, I'd only ever thought he'd only manage Spain but managing England would surely be something he'd fancy after City. Then again, the FA would overlook him and go for Eddie Howe or Dean Smith...!

While I do think this price seems high if we really want him we have to pay what it takes to get him.

Think this is the transfer that's really set in the mentality of "fuck it, it's not my money" for me, ha.

Hi all sorry for going off track on the thread but..I had the biopsy yesterday but unfortunately ( without going into too much detail) they wasn’t able to get the tissue they were looking for so we’ve agreed to leave it for two months and have my psa’s checked regularly. Once again thank you to each everyone of you for your messages it makes a big difference.
whilst I’ve got your attention please, please lads those who are now 50+ go and get your prostrates bloods checked it’s so important I wouldn’t wish my worse enemy what we’ve gone through and are going through. But I feel a bit more optimistic. Take care enjoy your summer.
Up the blues.
I had bowel cancer in 2018. Luckily all clear since (searches for wood to touch). It can and will get better bud. Positivity is everything.

Southgate isnt defence minded as such. He just isnt good enough, which is no criticism really, he just wasnt quite up to the job when it mattered and didmt know how to incorporate either foden, grealish, or, most importantly, both
I'd say playing 2 DM's and picking wide players and sole attacking CM for their supposed work rate over attacking ability is defence minded.

It would almost be tailor-made for him wouldn't it? He'd know half the team just by managing them and he will know loads about the rest of the squad as he's a Professor of the sport.

Imagine how good it would be - watching City winning trophy after trophy then everyone in the country lapping up Pep-football as we blast the World Cup! Even better if we played Mancini's Italy in the final! :)

Seriously though, I'd only ever thought he'd only manage Spain but managing England would surely be something he'd fancy after City. Then again, the FA would overlook him and go for Eddie Howe or Dean Smith...!

A lot has changed since he played for Spain many years ago. He’s a big believer in Catalonia independence, so managing Spain will never happen now I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.