Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would almost be tailor-made for him wouldn't it? He'd know half the team just by managing them and he will know loads about the rest of the squad as he's a Professor of the sport.

Imagine how good it would be - watching City winning trophy after trophy then everyone in the country lapping up Pep-football as we blast the World Cup! Even better if we played Mancini's Italy in the final! :)

Seriously though, I'd only ever thought he'd only manage Spain but managing England would surely be something he'd fancy after City. Then again, the FA would overlook him and go for Eddie Howe or Dean Smith...!
He's Catalonian and an outspoken supporter of Catalonian Independence so not sure he would want the Spain job

I knew about him supporting independence for Catalonia, but hadn't thought about it stopping him managing the Spanish team. It's a very interesting point.

The more I think about it, I think @Manchester_lalala is right - he could be the next England manager.

I'd love to see him win us the World Cup!!

I can't see him taking either job.

'COS HE'S HERE FOR TWENTY MORE YEARS, PEP'S A FUCKEN MANC!!!!

(Also, nah, I think he'll go to Juve or take some national team you wouldn't expect)
Reckon after 20 years Pep and Zab will go into the mongering business in Disbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.