Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit take a look at VillaTalk folks, they're saying he looks gutted and guilty hahaha
I think he does look gutted tbf. He’s probably just done a tour of the CFA and seen and heard all that is now available to him and he’s thinking… why the fuck have I just wasted all those years of my life at Villa when I could have had all this and won stuff already

I expect and would hope that in his video he does acknowledge his love of Villa as a fan and former player. I’d like to hear him tell their fans he’s joined to be part of something unique at City and to not only elevate his personal career at club level, but on a national stage too by training and learning under Pep.
He should also point out how the fee was a huge attraction as it means Villa, his childhood club, can now invest and progress where they couldn’t of had he stayed.
I’d then like to hear how excited he is at this new challenge etc. I think he needs to address and please both sets of fans to save the abuse he may get otherwise. Not only that but as a Villa fan he needs to explain his reasoning to their fans.
Just my opinion of course… Doesn’t harm his reputation to admit he turned down higher wages to join us too!
I hope he doesn’t mention Villa once

• Mentor
    • Established Member

• Posted 7 minutes ago

Give it a week and he will feel homesick and we bring him back in for half the price.Lange and Purslow plotted this as revenge for the Delph deal

Anyone else ever wonder what secrets and technological marvels and facilities we have to show off to potential signings? I bet it's on another planet, would love to see and learn about it all

I hope he doesn’t mention Villa once
I get that too but it’s a delicate situation… If you played for us as a fan, would you want the rest of us hating you if you left or would you rather leave on as good a terms as you could knowing your family still go to the ground each match day? It’d give him a lot of respect and show him in a more human light than just a money grabber for me.

I expect and would hope that in his video he does acknowledge his love of Villa as a fan and former player. I’d like to hear him tell their fans he’s joined to be part of something unique at City and to not only elevate his personal career at club level, but on a national stage too by training and learning under Pep.
He should also point out how the fee was a huge attraction as it means Villa, his childhood club, can now invest and progress where they couldn’t of had he stayed.
I’d then like to hear how excited he is at this new challenge etc. I think he needs to address and please both sets of fans to save the abuse he may get otherwise. Not only that but as a Villa fan he needs to explain his reasoning to their fans.
Just my opinion of course… Doesn’t harm his reputation to admit he turned down higher wages to join us too!
The stupid twats will abuse him anyway. Fuck Villa fans and their feelings. I hope he ties a city scarf round his bellend and helicopters it while singing “Shit on the Villa”

Villa Talk outdoing themselves today. Saying he feels guilty, that he didn't want to come and Villa pushed him cos they wanted the money. He'll be scoring goals for us and celebrating and they'll be analysing it saying he looks miserable and wants to go back to Villa.

They're broken. I haven't ever seen a fanbase act as badly as Villa have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.