Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Mentor
    • Established Member

• Posted 7 minutes ago

Give it a week and he will feel homesick and we bring him back in for half the price.Lange and Purslow plotted this as revenge for the Delph deal
tenor-2.gif

I get that too but it’s a delicate situation… If you played for us as a fan, would you want the rest of us hating you if you left or would you rather leave on as good a terms as you could knowing your family still go to the ground each match day? It’d give him a lot of respect and show him in a more human light than just a money grabber for me.
Sergio signed for Barca stated they were the best team in the world

Couldn't really give a fuck and wish him all the best

Not a boyhood fan but a legend of this club

It seems strange to deny that inflation can happen differently in different industries. Obviously if TV money, sponsorships and gate receipts increase, that has more of an impact on what £10m buys you than the price of a basket of shopping down your local supermarket. If clubs are earning 10 times what they did 20 years ago, you'd expect to pay 10 times the price on transfer fees and wages.
I merely asked the question about inflation, because clearly the BoE saw it differently. I was asking for the metric being used, and that brought the knives out for a few posters.

I didn’t commit any error, nor did I get an explanation of a metric, only the much loved “Fuck off, you’re a twat!” response, which seems to be where we (and society) are today.

Much good may it do us.

I had, and still have, no desire for conflict, but when someone tells me A is now B “due to inflation,” I expect an explanation how £1.5M turned into £100M when I font see a metric that provides it, and the global definition of the word doesn’t provide the suitable math.
I also showed where I got my numbers, then get lectures on how I’m an idiot for thinking things I don’t think from numpties who think they can follow me around and try to nail me to the wall?!

It’s a parody of a forum when we get there!

One person said it’s based on turnover. That’s not a ridiculous notion, but it came without any explanation of how turnover increased 50%, so our record transfer fee can move up 50%.

Looks like he’s coming, and NO ONE on here has any control or say on the fee. That doesn’t preclude a discussion of opinions on the fee…or does it?! Seems it’s the latter, and if you’re not part of the herd, then fuck off.

Great discussion.

Anyone else ever wonder what secrets and technological marvels and facilities we have to show off to potential signings? I bet it's on another planet, would love to see and learn about it all
“This room Jack is the fluffer den… you get 6 visits a day or as required. The last room we call the dip room, it’s a jacuzzi filled with Hennessy and hookers”

Anyone else ever wonder what secrets and technological marvels and facilities we have to show off to potential signings? I bet it's on another planet, would love to see and learn about it all
They've shown him a Wallace and Gromit type machine that rolls your shorts up your thighs, rolls your socks down for you, puts a little pair of shinnies on and then puts a headband in for you.

I get that too but it’s a delicate situation… If you played for us as a fan, would you want the rest of us hating you if you left or would you rather leave on as good a terms as you could knowing your family still go to the ground each match day? It’d give him a lot of respect and show him in a more human light than just a money grabber for me.
His family will probably be going to City matches from now on. Villa fans treatment of ex-players is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.