Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before, say it again. I don't think they'll ever quite realise how much Grealish himself was an enthusiastic instigator in this transfer, and not a reluctant passenger. He's actively wanted this move for months, against all the efforts and wishes of Villa themselves.

Grealish talking about Kev and City on Twitter earlier this year was a big give away that he wanted to join us.

I merely asked the question about inflation, because clearly the BoE saw it differently. I was asking for the metric being used, and that brought the knives out for a few posters.

I didn’t commit any error, nor did I get an explanation of a metric, only the much loved “Fuck off, you’re a twat!” response, which seems to be where we (and society) are today.

Much good may it do us.

I had, and still have, no desire for conflict, but when someone tells me A is now B “due to inflation,” I expect an explanation how £1.5M turned into £100M when I font see a metric that provides it, and the global definition of the word doesn’t provide the suitable math.
I also showed where I got my numbers, then get lectures on how I’m an idiot for thinking things I don’t think from numpties who think they can follow me around and try to nail me to the wall?!

It’s a parody of a forum when we get there!

One person said it’s based on turnover. That’s not a ridiculous notion, but it came without any explanation of how turnover increased 50%, so our record transfer fee can move up 50%.

Looks like he’s coming, and NO ONE on here has any control or say on the fee. That doesn’t preclude a discussion of opinions on the fee…or does it?! Seems it’s the latter, and if you’re not part of the herd, then fuck off.

Great discussion.

Fuck off you twat.

;)

Just popped in read about Jack, and just wanted to say. I drink Twinings every day or Yorkshire tea black with no sugar. My first two brews of the day are black coffees from a bean to cup machine. Occasionally I will have a lady Gray again with no milk or sugar… in the summer perhaps a slice of lemon!
ok. … #announceGrealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.