Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my line of business mate!

I’m not sure how marketable he looks a to be honest, no England players are really. Beckham was the exception to the rule, but he became more celebrity than footballer
Find a new line of business!

I'd love to know where Villa fans think they are suddenly going to start challenging for honours and top 4 finishes.

They were fucking shite for most of last season bar 2 and a half months at the start and maybe the last 6 weeks of the season.

They have all the hallmarks of signing a load of absolute average players then getting themselves relegated with a huge wage bill still owing millions.

They'll be next seasons Fulham.

Id be surprised if he ends up being better than Bernardo who many willing to sell for £20m now. If he ends up being best player of our squad even in one season id be extremely surprised. (Bernardo was in 2018/19).
I’ve never been convinced by Bernardo. He does all the right things in the wrong order. He’d be world class otherwise.

As for Grealish, he’s going to have an impact. I’ll state my none reputation on it too!

“The funeral is tomorrow. Department requests all officers not on duty to attend. Any donations for the family may be given to Cecil as usual.”

That’s my line of business mate!

I’m not sure how marketable he looks a to be honest, no England players are really. Beckham was the exception to the rule, but he became more celebrity than footballer

Our most marketable player is probably Gabriel Jesus.

Just compare the size of his social media following (instagram for example) compared to everyone else.

Jesus - 15m
KDB - 14m
Sterling - 8.5m
Mahrez - 7m
Dias 900k
Stones 1.1m
Bernardo 2.1m

Grealish 3m
Kane 11m

KDB is one of the best players in the world and has been for nearly 10 years - Gabby is basically a substitute striker and he's bigger than him and Kane on Instagram.

Brazil is the 8th biggest economy in the world, he's Brazil's number 9 and there's 250,000,000 that means a lot to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.