Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane wore 18 at the beginning of his spurs career. I don’t think Kane is particularly bothered about the shirt number he wears 9 for England for example.
You might be right and he doesn't give a shit but I think City would want to you give our new record signing striker and England captain the number 10 shirt. We shall see soon enough.

I'd love to know where Villa fans think they are suddenly going to start challenging for honours and top 4 finishes

It's come about since they really started to feel threatened about losing Grealish a few weeks ago.

This more info that came out suggesting he was leaving, the more adamant they became that he wasn't and in that space of time they gradually went from being a mid table team, to contending for a European spot, to being our rivals.

They've simply whipped themselves into a frenzy and the bravado is only going to continue now that they've not got what they wanted.

I'd love to know where Villa fans think they are suddenly going to start challenging for honours and top 4 finishes.

They were fucking shite for most of last season bar 2 and a half months at the start and maybe the last 6 weeks of the season.

They have all the hallmarks of signing a load of absolute average players then getting themselves relegated with a huge wage bill still owing millions.

They'll be next seasons Fulham.

Villa fans dont do reality

I did actually!!

we went out for two weeks before we were forced to split up by her parents as I sneaked out some Cider from my Mums pub and a few of us got pissed and so did she, didn't realize her parents were very religious and didn't drink. In fact the first time they went into a pub was to tell my mum what I had done!
Haha, I’m picturing Sissy Spacek’s
Mum in Carrie!
School discos; could probably fill a thread of its own on here…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.