Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's won nothing because he didn't jump ship to soon. He's proved he's class at every level he's played so far. NOW watch him win medals.

What did Kevin win before he come?
What did Walker win?
What did Aguero win?
What did Silva win?
What about Fern?

While I'm generally in agreement with your point, some of these aren't great examples.

Silva had won the European Championship and World Cup before joining City (plus a Copa del Rey). Fernandinho was a six-time league champion and UEFA Cup winner.

We had that last year. Sterling hardly got a look in for the last few months.
We’ll lose a player, probably Bernardo, and Mahrez will be off on ACON duties in Jan/Feb when we have many domestic games.
With players coming back in dribs and drabs and having no proper preseason, it’s going to be a staccato year with very few playing the entire season.

If the antics of the Villa fans at the Cup final wasn't enough evidence then this transfer has pretty much cemented the fact that the Villa fanbase are a different type of creatures. We've had to listen to their very public acclamation for years about how talented he is yet the moment he decides he wants to challenge himself at the highest level then the vitriol spews from them immediately.

If Grealish was off to Palace or Newcastle then I would potentially understand the wrath but I will never ever realise their anger of watching him come to the best domestic team in the country with the chance of winning silverware after silverware.

Ironic if the last game of the season was us winning the title while they get relegated - I wont lie, it would make me a very happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.