Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it's gotta be any minute now this gets officially announced!

I wanna see Pep embrace him whilst doing the stadium tour... and then for just 1 solitary minute live vicariously through Jack
Some poor guy is desperately trying to edit the announcement video for us all

Transfer show has been on for 9 minutes and there's not been a single positive thing said about the deal and they've said "£100 million" 459 times already.

The media fucking despise us. People always seem to think that it's a weird conspiracy that City fans have come up with it's absolutely true. I can show you tweets from three broadsheet professional journalists in the last 24 hours who went on long rants about why City are horrible bastards for ruining football by not letting United or Liverpool win everything.

I don't know why people expect anything else. Nobody cared about us in 2010 after the takeover but before we won a trophy. It was all about how nice it will be to see a new challenger and how long suffering fans deserve some success. As soon as we started taking money out of their pocket, we became the worst people in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.