Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

OK, if I must.

- Handsome bastard who has girls, MILFs and GILFs wetting their pants.

- Roguish appeal too. He can be a naughty boy. Far more edgy than Harry Kane and our very own KDB & co.

- Headliner: English player transfer record.

- Potential England star for the next seven years (and could already have been a national star under different management.

- Joining the best team in Britain, who play the most attractive football.

- Will likely improve under the world’s best manager.

- Poised to create and score goals at the highest level.

- He‘s media savvy.

If you can’t see the marketing potential there, maybe you should re-evaluate your career choice.
But so what what’s the outcome? Revenue.

Now I responded to a comment about Grealish being a superstar off the field, remember that.

Off the field marketing superstardom is all about the ability to create “Net New” shirt sales.

Does Jack Grealish bring us a Superstar’s following off the pitch? and with that a huge addressable market of net new prospects to sell to? I’m not convinced that he does.

Kids will buy shirts with his name on, but they will Manc kids / existing fans picking his name over what they had on the back f their shirts last season. That’s not net new, it’s replacement.

Net new sales come from overseas and emerging markets, which I’m not convinced Grealish has an appeal to given his social media following.

I’m happy to be corrected.

But so what what’s the outcome? Revenue.

Now I responded to a comment about Grealish being a superstar off the field, remember that.

Off the field marketing superstardom is all about the ability to create “Net New” shirt sales.

Does Jack Grealish bring us a Superstar’s following off the pitch? and with that a huge addressable market of net new prospects to sell to? I’m not convinced that he does.

Kids will buy shirts with his name on, but they will Manc kids / existing fans picking his name over what they had on the back f their shirts last season. That’s not net new, it’s replacement.

Net new sales come from overseas and emerging markets, which I’m not convinced Grealish has an appeal to given his social media following.

I’m happy to be corrected.
See my post re. NBC/sponsorship bidding war earlier, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.