Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we would have heared some news about Grealish by now seeing he had is medical this morning

Any way off to the Messi thread

Sometimes I wish I could be arsed having Twitter just to reply to some of these absolute fucking bellends who think their opinion is worth sharing. But I can’t be arsed. And I’d be banned after about two days I think.

I really hope Twitter isn’t an accurate reflection of how low intellect has fallen in this country over the last few years. As social media use rises, educational standards appear to be falling correspondingly. And who the fuck is Alex Brown? Whoever he is he’s an ignorant prick and nobody needs to read his opinion.

The media fucking despise us. People always seem to think that it's a weird conspiracy that City fans have come up with it's absolutely true. I can show you tweets from three broadsheet professional journalists in the last 24 hours who went on long rants about why City are horrible bastards for ruining football by not letting United or Liverpool win everything.

I don't know why people expect anything else. Nobody cared about us in 2010 after the takeover but before we won a trophy. It was all about how nice it will be to see a new challenger and how long suffering fans deserve some success. As soon as we started taking money out of their pocket, we became the worst people in the world.
It's why City fans are the best with a modesty and humbleness that others just wouldn't understand. When Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, even Liverpool etc., were spending big money we wished them well as it meant the rags had a challenge. If what happened to us had happened to similar clubs such as Everton, Leeds, Aston Villa or had already happened at Chelsea and Blackburn we would have said fair play you lucky gits......and we did, 'supporting' Arsenal, Blackburn, Newcastle and Chelsea in particular in their quest to somehow compete against ferguson's spending. The hypocrisy is just incredible and the fire is continually fanned by our darling media. Biggest laugh I had was when the Champions League final was dubbed as a 'dirty money' final by people I know who used to get all giddy admiring Real Madrid 'Galacticos' and a Berlusconi funded AC Milan not so long back. How times and mentality change after some media brainwashing and conversion therapy....

Sterling is as marketable as Grealish mate, for all of the same reasons.

With the exception of Beckham, there’s now been a single English player who had been a superstar off the field from a marketing perspective. I’m not sure why Grealish would be any different.
No thats fair.

I'm not sure any of them have ever tried as much as Beckham in terms of marketing.

I would just say at the moment we don't know how big Grealish could become, as he's never played Champs League football. If he takes to that, excels and helps us to success, that could be a launchpad for him - if that's what he (or the club) wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.