Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’d probably want too much for what he is. But I’d be delighted to have him as an understudy to KDB.

Bernardo/Foden/Kev/Grealish would be a nice well balanced set of attacking midfielders. He also has the versatility to cover left wing if necessary, would be a very nice addition in my opinion.

United in £75m bid? Would make sense

We should throw in a cheeky 80 mil bid, just for a giggle, see how high they're prepared to punt...

Being reasonably serious, I think he's a good player who would compliment us. But the point being made in us having a plethora of talent in that area isn't lost on me, but perhaps it is on Pep, after all, he is fond of a decent midfielder or two, particularly ones that can run with the ball as well as JG does.

Very talented player with lots of potential. However, I think we need someone lightening quick to play down that left wing. One of the things we’ve really lacked this season is pace on the wings to get in behind. So many times we see Sterling break through the opposition’s defensive line only for him to have no options.

Very talented player with lots of potential. However, I think we need someone lightening quick to play down that left wing. One of the things we’ve really lacked this season is pace on the wings to get in behind. So many times we see Sterling break through the opposition’s defensive line only for him to have no options.

he's ridiculously quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.