Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean his passing is awful,a player at city shouldn't have a percentage as low as him,92.1% is shocking,

do people actually watch gundogan, or follow like sheep because its the in thing to do?

ah well each to their own ,

imo he has been excellent this season, sorry to go against the grain

I watch him all the time he plays well as the holding player as he only as to keep things simple, the problem is when he plays in front of Rodri and he has to help open up defences, he is so used to passing back and sideways he’s useless. Foden every day of the week in that position

I watch him all the time he plays well as the holding player as he only as to keep things simple, the problem is when he plays in front of Rodri and he has to help open up defences, he is so used to passing back and sideways he’s useless. Foden every day of the week in that position
useless, unbelievable

He’s been playing LW for Villa. He is absolutely carrying them.

Honestly, once David and Sane leaves, we do have to bring in a player.

I would prefer Werner but Grealish is honestly a good shout. He’s deceptively quick (just not sane quick), great dribbling passing and shooting technique. He would fit in our team perfectly no doubt.

Some are saying he would stunt Fodens growth but I disagree, he is also a Sane replacement as well as a David replacement. Foden would still get lots of time in mid or in forward positions.
Christ what a downgrade Sane to Grealish would be .

He’s been playing LW for Villa. He is absolutely carrying them.

Honestly, once David and Sane leaves, we do have to bring in a player.

I would prefer Werner but Grealish is honestly a good shout. He’s deceptively quick (just not sane quick), great dribbling passing and shooting technique. He would fit in our team perfectly no doubt.

Some are saying he would stunt Fodens growth but I disagree, he is also a Sane replacement as well as a David replacement. Foden would still get lots of time in mid or in forward positions.

Pretty much my thought process on him. Versatile player that can play out wide on the left (and right), so would fill the Sane void and is also decent as a central midfielder, so would offer us some more depth there.

The club are going to go out and sign someone with both Silva and Sane leaving, so if we can find a player that could cover both roles in the team it makes sense. He's English to boot as well, so would tick the home grown box.

I think signing someone like Grealish is more likely to less impact Foden's game time than someone like Aouar, who this forum seems to love, as he's a pure midfielder.

People may not like Grealish as an individual, but he's been quality this season. Sane's fee would more than cover the cost Villa would be asking for and if they end up getting relegated, wouldn't be a hard deal to make happen.

If we want a LM/CAM hybrid, Ziyech is lightyears ahead of him in every aspect of the game. The only reason to get Grealish is to fill the homegrown quota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.