Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't offend me either but it's a piss poor attempt at humour and I can't believe they deem that funny enough to put on social media. We are regressing as a species.
Ha, agreed! I’m not even sure it registers with Foden. It seems to be Grealish attempting to wind him up and only Grealish finding it funny. Definitely not worth sharing on social media but not offensive either.

That clip with henderson tbf just shows grealish is another nobhead villa fan who thinks them winning the european cup nearly 40yrs ago is relevent today.

Them villans love telling us how they are a european champion of yesteryear, boring brumie fuckwits.

Not offensive just tiresome.

Still if he signs, welcome Jack ;-)

Because he’s making reference to City losing the final, purposefully in front of Foden and for him to hear it (who is unmoved!).. it’s neither funny or offensive
Is he? I never heard him mention City

He could have just as easily been referring to Liverpool losing the final the year before they won it

unless I’m missing something as he’s talking in a foreign language

Foden is 14 and has about 12 winners medals.. I’m sure he’ll get over it Jack! (About 12 more than you btw)

Is he? I never heard him mention City

He could have just as easily been referring to Liverpool losing the final the year before they won it

unless I’m missing something as he’s talking in a foreign language
It’s quite clearly an attempt to wind Foden up! ..not a very good one, but that’s what it is. He doesn’t mention city but it’s implied. Anyway, nothing to see - he is evidently very good mates with Foden and I hope he signs so they can link up together to win the CL next year!

That clip with henderson tbf just shows grealish is another nobhead villa fan who thinks them winning the european cup nearly 40yrs ago is relevent today.

Them villans love telling us how they are a european champion of yesteryear, boring brumie fuckwits.

Not offensive just tiresome.

Still if he signs, welcome Jack ;-)
In a nutshell..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.