Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will produce far better numbers than Bernardo.

When we have all our players available, Bernardo is limited to a workhorse role because he isn't best playmaker and he isn't in our top 2 wingers.
....if Bernies role is a workhorse role...then it wouldn't be him that made way would it?? Unless you think Foden/Sterling or Mahrez would become a workhorse LOL

On missing Sanes pace.

Would still like us to go back in for Kingsly Coleman if we sold Berny or sterling
No need to sell Bernardo, hes been brilliant for us. Sterling will never get any better. We need to sell now while the market for wingers is hot. Yes to Grealish BTW. Alongside KDB and Foden he would be sensational. Just need a striker to put away all those chances they will create.

Last edited:
Best way to cut through the hype, who does he play like, if you answer Bernardo give yourself a pat on the back, now does he offer anything that we do not already have at the club? one thing that we do miss is Sane`s pace and on that note take a good look Sane`s his performances now he is getting used on the right plus all the legends calling him
No point having players with electric pace when most teams play with a low block against us

No need to sell Bernardo, hes been brilliant for us. Sterling will never get any better. We need to sell now while the market for wingers is hot. Yes to Grealish BTW, him, KDB and Foden would be sensational. Just need a striker to put away all those chances they will create.
Agreed and Kane and Greelish won’t make him any better if they come

Sancho. But I would like us to sign Grealish, I think he’d be excellent and give us more energy in midfield. Might get a few free kicks for Kev to bang in as well.

But getting a lethal striker is the most important transfer we’ll make and one that will impact the club for the next few years. Hopefully in a good way, but if it’s Ings or an average youngster with ‘potential’ then we’ll be less successful than if we got Kane, Haaland or even Lukaku.
I'd probably pick Sancho too because he can play RW and Mahrez is 30, Sancho and Foden on the wings would be nice... but he seems destined for the rags.

Nobody really because we don't need a winger, especially at the daft prices being quoted for Grealish.

Personally, I'd much rather we just spend what we have on Haaland and then replace whoever wants to leave. If a winger wants to leave then I'd be happy with Grealish as a replacement if we've got the funds left after getting Haaland. If not then I'm not arsed and trust the club to find a decent winger.
I'd do that too tbh if it meant we can get Haaland by spending a bit more.

Just doesn't seem like he's leaving this window.

I really don’t get the fans saying no to Grealish. He’s a brilliant player & would suit city & pep perfectly. Those games that are tight and playing 11 in the box he would win so many free kicks & penalties if nothing else.

him & a striker is all we need for next season for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.