Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m for Jack fcuking Grealish hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

At the carabou cup final this deal was talked about as already being completed

Where has everyone been for months? In some sort of lockdown

He's mastered the art of drawing the foul, which he's turned into a MAJOR part of his game. If he joins City we all know the number of fouls awarded will fall dramatically, and then what? He'll be back to being an pretty average midfielder who's always injured due to the number of kicking's he got playing for a foul early on in his career. And people would be happy if we spent >£100 Million???

FFS!
You clearly only see what you want to see. He has a lot more to his game than you portray

100m for Jack fcuking Grealish hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Why's that hilarious?

I'm okay with signing grealish. I'm even okay with the price. But I hope we sell someone because that's a lot of money for a player in a position that's quite occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.