Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is a great player.

He's always drawing fouls, and we need that in the team - something we're lacking IMO. As Johan Cruyff always said: the quality of your game is not measured by the amount of goals you score, but by the amount of fouls you are awarded.
He's mastered the art of drawing the foul, which he's turned into a MAJOR part of his game. If he joins City we all know the number of fouls awarded will fall dramatically, and then what? He'll be back to being an pretty average midfielder who's always injured due to the number of kicking's he got playing for a foul early on in his career. And people would be happy if we spent >£100 Million???

FFS!

He's mastered the art of drawing the foul, which he's turned into a MAJOR part of his game. If he joins City we all know the number of fouls awarded will fall dramatically, and then what? He'll be back to being an pretty average midfielder who's always injured due to the number of kicking's he got playing for a foul early on in his career. And people would be happy if we spent >£100 Million???

FFS!
So all he does is win a foul? Doesn’t chip in with goals, assists? People like him how refreshing it is watching a player being direct, running at players and taking them on a lot of the time. Guess what, when you constantly try and take people on you get fouled. Surrounded by our team he’d be even better, may not feel he has to take everyone on as others can do it too. With you on price, not sure what we’d land up paying, I miss the days of us spending the big bucks and not giving a toss about it :)

Lightweight?
The issue with "fairy" is it could be viewed as suggesting he is more akin to (say) Kenneth Williams than (say) Andy Morrison - and I'm sure you would prefer to distance yourself from that accusation?

I don't have to distance myself from anything as that is your interpretation,it's not mine.

Flaky or lightweight?
Yeah,i also used 'flaky' in the same comment,both in an effort to describe his lack of substance,nothing more despite the apparent need too try and find something.

Lightweight also works,but then having used that in the past i have received a barrage of abuse stating how strong he is.....despite the fact he falls over on a whim and cant shield or hold the ball up.

Yeah,i also used 'flaky' in the same comment,both in an effort to describe his lack of substance,nothing more despite the apparent need too try and find something.

Lightweight also works,but then having used that in the past i have received a barrage of abuse stating how strong he is.....despite the fact he falls over on a whim and cant shield or hold the ball up.

You should know by now in this modern world you cant call a spade a spade.

1624610171862.png

Grealish is a great player.

He's always drawing fouls, and we need that in the team - something we're lacking IMO. As Johan Cruyff always said: the quality of your game is not measured by the amount of goals you score, but by the amount of fouls you are awarded.
I think he is a great player but part of the fouls is hanging onto the ball too long, think Pep would get him moving the ball quicker therfore less fouls.

I was having a chat with a pal the other day about the England team i asked him apart from the City players how many and whom would get in our starting 11.Kane was the only one and that says it all.

That’s a bit harsh on Jack, he often gets fouled before he falls over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.