Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If price is 100m it only means we had to negotiate it down from what, from 120m?

I doubt we go to Villa ok here is 100m take it or leave it. we probably start with something like 70m which is already a club record for City so not a small amount. Villa could have said 120 and then we meet in the middle around 100ish.

but for that money I want a proven world class player (or potential for it) not Grealish...

I hope this wont turn out us selling him to Everton 2 years time for 30m...
How do you already know what his ceiling is, not having been coached by Pep and his staff, surrounded by much better players than he is used to playing with?

Get a bid in for Danny Ings than, 75m should do it, who knows what is the ceiling for him under Pep especially if he is getting balls from Foden, KDB, Mahrez, Sterling etc.

Used to work in Worcester. Loads of Villa fans. Cunts to a man. Horrible, small-time fanbase.
The last time they were in the premier league I remember about 30 of them on Asda car park, shouting, swearing and abusing people walking past with kids, also singing songs about Manchester being a shithole while pissed up.
I later heard that they carried this on all the way down to near Mary D’s, at which point they got filled in.
Hope the latter is true.

Bloody hell you know things are ramping up when the sports headline on Smooth radio states City are ready to put an offer on Grealish but Villa are intent on keeping him.

The only City news I heard on the radio station prior to this was the Champions League ban debacle.

They also have this idea in their heads that they are on the verge of becoming a top 6 club. Potentially top 4. And our rivals.

No idea where that has come from. They are not even close to cracking the top 6. Let alone the top 4.
Correct...I've got a bet with a lot of mates of mine. Big Villa fans and I'm saying they won't crack top 6. Weird club.

The last time they were in the premier league I remember about 30 of them on Asda car park, shouting, swearing and abusing people walking past with kids, also singing songs about Manchester being a shithole while pissed up.
I later heard that they carried this on all the way down to near Mary D’s, at which point they got filled in.
Hope the latter is true.
Idiots

How are we gonna play him? If he is going be a winger, then I think we also need to consider his pace for runs in behind. We only have sterling for pace and we need more players with rapid pace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.