Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you assume when I say left sided that means as an outside forward or winger 8 or 10 can be a right footer like grealish.

I would expect if we signed him he would be alongside kev behind the striker with foden or sterling on the left of him so if anything his main competion for a slot would be Ilkay not bernardo as when kev and bernardo play that role kev occupies the left inside forward role and berny the right

I just don't see him being bought to occupy any right midfiled f
Role in 8, 10 or 11 position

More

----‐------------------Rodri/ferdy
-----------------Kev ---------------grealish
Mahrez/berny------kane----------foden/sterling
I think Grealish would be mainly on the left at either the wing or midfield position like you have there. I think he'd only play on the right if we are short in numbers.

Right now we really are lacking players who can create from the left. On the right we have KDB along with Mahrez and even Cancelo who can create width with crosses into the box etc. On the left we really only have Foden (unless you count Mendy). Raz isn't a wide creator. Grealish can do this by either being on the wing or if playing in the midfield switching positions through build up. He can create on his own like Mahrez from the wing or make byline underlapping runs from the midfield and can cut back balls into the box. He could do this from the right (like Gundogan does on the left) if needed, but like I said that's probably if we only are short in numbers.

There is no evidence that Bernie is being ‘pushed’ anywhere.

the links to Barcelona in a swap deal and if jack grealish signs for £100milion you don't leave him on the bench
silva been linked with a move for the last month and there is no smoke without fire

Try looking at it on a personal level rather than just a football one.
If Bernardo is unhappy and wants to leave, why not let him.

i don't think he is unhappy at city. more like the club wanting to bring in somebody and said he has to move on
pep did say before the end of last season that some players will be asked to move on and will not be happy

It's a choice Silva has apparently made not the club, so the question isn't about Silva going it's who should we replace him with.

i don't see it that way ? but if the club have other plans and like i said pep did bring up some players will not be happy this summer because they will be asked to leave ? silva is world class and should not be sold and defo not for £50milion

The only downside was that it set me up for a whole load of disappointment with the second one.

Might watch it again actually. Time is a flat circle and all that.
Third season is decent, but nothing will live up to S1 w/ Harrelson and McConaughey.

Such a shame re Bernardo.
He’s been looking much more like his old self recently.
If he’s not happy in England we have to respect his wishes, but he also has to understand we need a decent fee for him to make it happen.

i don't see it that way ? but if the club have other plans and like i said pep did bring up some players will not be happy this summer because they will be asked to leave ? silva is world class and should not be sold and defo not for £50milion
Not sure how you can’t see it that way, all the reports say he wanted to go last summer because he wasn’t happy in Manchester, Covid is only going to have made that worse. Keeping him if that’s true would be counter productive. Don’t remember Pep saying anyone would be asked to leave.

Aston Villa going about there business with another couple of signings on the horizon
Also decent bid for Dwight McNeil & Ward Prowse won't cost anything less than 80m wonder where that cash is coming from??

They actually going for them 2 then? He’s class Ward Prowse

Such a shame re Bernardo.
He’s been looking much more like his old self recently.
If he’s not happy in England we have to respect his wishes, but he also has to understand we need a decent fee for him to make it happen.
I can't imagine we would agree to let him go, but not tell him it's only going to happen if we get an acceptable bid

Edit: assuming he does want to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.