Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grealish transfer seems to be very close to fruition - here's hoping that the deal goes through. I think that Grealish would be a fantastic addition to our side - especially so since we seem bound to lose Silva.

The Grealish transfer seems to be very close to fruition - here's hoping that the deal goes through. I think that Grealish would be a fantastic addition to our side - especially so since we seem bound to lose Silva.
Just heard that the deal has been done for £88 million and Ramos is on his way as well. There again till i seen them ono the city app in our shirts I believe sod all.

Genuine question....why does Grealish seem close, let alone very close to fruition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.