Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 15 minutes away from the CFA, I jumped the fence last night and went round the building looking for an open window trying to get my hands on the new shirt early. Couldn't get in but through the window I could see a pile of discarded tops where somebody had misprinted a load of Grealish shirts and right next to them was a crate of new City hairbands along with elbow and kneepads. Make of that what you will.

I live 15 minutes away from the CFA, I jumped the fence last night and went round the building looking for an open window trying to get my hands on the new shirt early. Couldn't get in but through the window I could see a pile of discarded tops where somebody had misprinted a load of Grealish shirts and right next to them was a crate of new City hairbands along with elbow and kneepads. Make of that what you will.
and when they found you in City ladies locker room sniffing gussets this was the best story you could come up with?

He is not off to Ibiza again is he? Pissed up in the streets and sleeping rough on the pavement. It’s one method of Pre-season training for the brummie!

Villa’s journalists seemingly still insistent he’s closer to signing a new contract than leaving.

Seems like there’s been some serious misinformation with this transfer one way or the other - will be interesting to see which way it goes.
Yeah this is what's confusing me. How can they be so adamant he's staying but we're so adamant he's leaving?

I posted earlier in the thread but something similar was going on with Emile Smith Rowe. On the Arsenal end they were confident he was staying but on the Villa end they were confident he was leaving.

Now it seems pretty certain that he's staying, which makes me think that the Villa fans don't know too much. And apparently their owners like things that way. So I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself here with Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.