Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 15 minutes away from the CFA, I jumped the fence last night and went round the building looking for an open window trying to get my hands on the new shirt early. Couldn't get in but through the window I could see a pile of discarded tops where somebody had misprinted a load of Grealish shirts and right next to them was a crate of new City hairbands along with elbow and kneepads. Make of that what you will.
Very good:)

Sorry Txiki. I was really interested in joining City, but I remembered I hadn’t asked John Barnes what he thought of the move. It’s all off.
Barnes thinks Mount played because of his superior defensive work.

That won't be a problem for Grealish at City because Pep's not the biggest coward in football.

Sorry Txiki. I was really interested in joining City, but I remembered I hadn’t asked John Barnes what he thought of the move. It’s all off.
This John Barnes?

It's a done deal in my eyes. We got him.

Liverpool legend, club ambassador and huge fan warns one of the most highly rated and sought after players around that it would be a bad idea to join the club that his beloved Liverpool want to knock off their perch ... mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.