Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why we are after Grealish when we can have Sancho.They both are similar players. Well the money will be the difference but still 20/30 million more for sancho would not be a big difference for us.
I wonder the ego problem has set in if the rumors are true.

I wonder why we are after Grealish when we can have Sancho.They both are similar players. Well the money will be the difference but still 20/30 million more for sancho would not be a big difference for us.
We can't have Sancho, he doesn't want to come to City.

Grealish would run through brick walls to get here, I think Pep would get a lot out of him and Grealish himself would finally be in a decent team. He loves KDB (don't we all) as well.

reminds me of nasri, not so much in the style of play but in that people will talk of him as being a problem player or having off the field issues, when for city i don't remember any problems and he was generally brilliant for us.

i think we desperately need a midfielder, bernardo and foden have generally played on the wing. i think we could be stuck with gundog in the no8 position for a lot of games next year and thats not a good thing

We can't have Sancho, he doesn't want to come to City.

Grealish would run through brick walls to get here, I think Pep would get a lot out of him and Grealish himself would finally be in a decent team. He loves KDB (don't we all) as well.
Sancho will happily come here. We only seems to not like him.

The 2020 version of the Spice Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.