Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fee on this one would be interesting... Villa say they want £80m which is a joke but what if we did a deal with the player and he made it clear he wanted out - loyal club servant etc... would Villa deny him his dream move or compromise?

The fee on this one would be interesting... Villa say they want £80m which is a joke but what if we did a deal with the player and he made it clear he wanted out - loyal club servant etc... would Villa deny him his dream move or compromise?

Villa would still want a high fee

The latter I think. It won’t be much more than what the fee for Aouar would be but I’m just speculating. He’s also HG and has PL experience, unlike Aouar.

Please stop this nonsense, he is not good enough for us, would cost a ridiculous amount of money and probably have issues away from the pitch.

This dude is a perfect fit for the Rags, tic tocking with pog and the crew in the hood.

Please stop this nonsense, he is not good enough for us, would cost a ridiculous amount of money and probably have issues away from the pitch.

This dude is a perfect fit for the Rags, tic tocking with pog and the crew in the hood.
Don't care about the price tag but he's definitely a good player, just don't see it for us yeah.

Probably wouldn't have been caring for it if he wasn't singing KDB's praise so loudly.

Don't care about the price tag but he's definitely a good player, just don't see it for us yeah.

Probably wouldn't have been caring for it if he wasn't singing KDB's praise so loudly.
I am sure the club care about the price tag, we need serious upgrades in the squad, he is not good enough and far bigger priorities in other areas, CB, LB, Striker.

I know I'm part of the minority but I quite like him. Sure being HG is a plus, but I genuinely believe that he can crack our top 11 in some weeks.The cost would be bonkers though.

I know I'm part of the minority but I quite like him. Sure being HG is a plus, but I genuinely believe that he can crack our top 11 in some weeks.The cost would be bonkers though.
Playing where tho? He has an odd profile, dont know how he'd fit us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.