Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see another English player like him, he has all the attributes in the game more so than Sterling & would be a great fit, the lad over the years has taken some shit from me but I can only see a top player
Would I be bothered if it doesn't happen no but would I hate to see him go to UTD or Chelsea fucking Absalutely

Mahrez, Phil, Grealish, Gundo, Berny & Kev that's my attacking force

Torres needs game time so why not Leeds on loan?

Grealish loves Kev & Pep would take Grealish in a heartbeat imo

Not everyone's cup of tea but anyone thinking he's overated then it's your opinion not a problem but he aint

Intresting times ahead, could be our 1st signing imo
I have no problem if we decide to go for Grealish, hes an excellent player. My question is who goes. If we are talking about 4 positions
We’d have Mahrez, Sterling, Torres, Foden, Bernardo, Gundogan, KDB, Grealish, at least one probably 2 would need to leave and I can’t see any of them going apart from possibly Mahrez.

I have no problem if we decide to go for Grealish, hes an excellent player. My question is who goes. If we are talking about 4 positions
We’d have Mahrez, Sterling, Torres, Foden, Bernardo, Gundogan, KDB, Grealish, at least one probably 2 would need to leave and I can’t see any of them going apart from possibly Mahrez.

I can see torress going on loan. He doesn’t start enough. Bernardo is the one I can see getting dropped for grealish.

Not in that line up ;-)

In comp with Gundo and Phil,and i think those two make us click as an 11 better.Others will have him ahead,and i can understand that.
Kevin is the best player in the world not named Messi. To put Grealish in any side at his expense is laughable, and I rate Grealish.

Hard to imagine that we won’t sustain injuries next season, especially with the Euros coming, and the AFCON is slated for Jan/Feb 2022, so if that went ahead, Mahrez could be out.
Plenty playing time for everyone and Grealish would help keep the squad fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.