Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Didn't realise you had proof we are in for him. Please share...

Some weeks back, Grealish's people let it be known that they thought he would be joining City; that is for sure. It doesn't mean he is going to join but it is not unreasonable to believe that they had some encouragement from the City end of things.

I still don't see who he would replace in the squad this summer as no one seems obviously set to leave. Sterling might if he doesn't agree a new contract. Mahrez has publicly confirmed that he wants to stay; no surprise there as he is all loved up with his Cheshire "Housewife".

Given Pep's love of a midfielder, maybe he won't replace Garcia and will simply change the balance of the squad or maybe Gabby will go and Delap / false 9 will be the back-up to whoever we sign as striker.

Salah is a cheat, truthfully every time you see him with the ball he looks for a penalty or free kick if he does not have a shooting opportunity..I would not put Grealish in that league at all..he is a manipulator and frankly, whilst I could never condone Salah at our club, if we are to win the CL , we need to start to becoming a little more adept at playing the game to its limits of fairness..and please dont say City are whiter than white because Fern is a master at stopping counter-attacks, and someone has to take that role when he is gone.

It is nor just Fern that fouls tactically so having a go at Grealish is a bit hypocritical. JG is miles removed from the shit certain teams in red pull.

That pen JG won yesterday was simply taking advantage of a stupid, clumsy challenge.

If Grealish is signed, Guardiola won't do anything about him being felled by agrarian challenges. However, as with Mahrez, he'll insist that the ball is passed faster and that Grealish not hold on to the ball for as long as he currently does, which in turn will reduce the number of contact situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.