Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be funny banter from someone like a serial CL winner like Sergio Ramos who was in 4 final and won 4.

But imagine a League One player from Blackpool making fun of Foden. Well thats where Grealish is in terms of trophies...

This will wind a few knicker wetters up.

Banter and I like it, Foden shouldve just smiled and said I wore the same one for winning multiple leagues

It would be hilarious if that's what he's doing, but I actually don't think he's having a cheeky dig at Foden at all. If you were saying something like that as a joke at someone you look at them afterwards to see if you've got them.

He's probably genuinely referencing the 2 finals he lost with Villa - FA Cup 2015 and of course League Cup 2020 when Foden was MOTM.

People probably don't remember the Villa lads all got decked out in suits before the final just like he's talking about -

1623958510216.png

And then they lost 4-0.

As Blue Maverick has said, in football dressing rooms you don't get far winding up people about losing finals when they've won 10 trophies at 21 and you've got diddly squat at 25.

But if he was doing it on purpose than it's hilarious and I like him even more.

Last edited:
Dear me. Some proper delicate petals on here.
This lad didn’t turn out too bad for us, did he?

View attachment 19475
Bizarre. It’s just a couple of mates messing around, and done to go viral or whatever it’s called. For all anyone knows Foden might have been taking the piss out of Grealish since the day they all got together. Proper snowflake reactions.

It would be hilarious if that's what he's doing, but I actually don't think he's having a cheeky dig at Foden at all. If you were saying something like that as a joke at someone you look at them afterwards to see if you've got them.

He's probably genuinely referencing the 2 finals he lost with Villa - FA Cup 2015 and of course League Cup 2020 when Foden was MOTM.

People probably don't remember the Villa lads all got decked out in suits before the final just like he's talking about -

View attachment 19490

And then they lost 4-0.

As Blue Maverick has said, in football dressing rooms you don't get far winding up people about losing finals when they've won 10 trophies at 21 and you've got diddly squat at 25.

But if he was doing it on purpose than it's hilarious and I like him even more.

Must be nice to wear his whistle at Wembley - normally reserves it for Court appearances !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.