Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
and some of you older supporters used to watch the rags one week and City the next...I'm 50 and think blokes that did that, at the core are c*nts.... ;)

My Dad and his brother were of that age and watched City and United weeks about. If my Dad was still alive he would have been 100 years old next February.

I`m 68 and it was before my time thank God.

I can easily see him staying another year due to the human side of the game. If we were in Villa's position and the club asked Phil to give them one more year because it would help us take the next step I think he would. I read he is a childhood Villa fan it doesn't seem much of a stretch to think he would agree to one more year to help them. I hope he does come here but if he doesn't move this year I could understand why and at his age maybe he thinks he can afford to do it.
If he does that, then we might not be at the table when he wants it.

Same vintage you and I. I am also 68 but my dad would have been 100 last October. He occasionly went to both, but he was a blue.
My Dad and his brother were of that age and watched City and United weeks about. If my Dad was still alive he would have been 100 years old next February.

I`m 68 and it was before my time thank God.

Same here, my City supporting dad went to MR & OT weeks about with his United supporting best mate who did the same. I went to some tasty United away's along with a few other Blues from a mixed pub in my late teenage years Liverpool/Everton, Leeds etc for the dayout/buzz. Seems very strange now as I despise them and their entire fan base to my very core. Young and daft I suppose.

I can easily see him staying another year due to the human side of the game. If we were in Villa's position and the club asked Phil to give them one more year because it would help us take the next step I think he would. I read he is a childhood Villa fan it doesn't seem much of a stretch to think he would agree to one more year to help them. I hope he does come here but if he doesn't move this year I could understand why and at his age maybe he thinks he can afford to do it.

He's already done that whole stick around out of loyalty thing. He went down with them and carried them back into the PL.

I think Grealish knows his age. He did an interview with Micah over the Euros where he talked about how he didn't expect it to take this long to get to the England side when Hodgson phoned him up to say he was in the picture in 2016.

He's not a 21 year old kid anymore, he's turning 26 in a few weeks, he's fucked about with Villa for long enough and now it's time to start competing at the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.